I International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies on Education & Research
The 1st International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies on Education and Research – ICALTER 2021 aims to create a space for sharing insights, software, app ideas, and experiences regarding digital transformation. This platform will also serve to share the new needs of students and teachers inhabiting a virtual world that offers a myriad of possibilities in the educational field. In this context, the impact of the COVID-19 has led to teachers and students getting closely linked to digital technologies, as well as to new models of teaching and learning.
This event pursues a dual purpose:
- To establish a virtual space for sharing software and app ideas, and innovative experiences of digital transformation in teaching and learning.
- To strengthen international cooperation through the exchange of experiences and the transfer of knowledge among teachers, researchers, academics, students, and professionals with a strong interest in the digital transformation of teaching and learning.
ICALTER 2021 is aimed at teachers, researchers, academics, students, and education professionals involved and interested in teaching innovation, technology-supported learning processes, and the impact of digital technology in educational environments.
ICALTER 2021 will be held FULLY ONLINE.
Full paper submission date
October 15, 2021
Notification of Acceptance
November 15, 2021
Final camera-ready paper submission
December 01, 2021
December 12, 2021
November 16 to 18, 2021
E-Learning: Projects and Experiences
- Computational architecture and solutions for teaching and learning problems
- Design Thinking
- Learning Objects and Open Educational Resources
- Learning Object Repositories
- Learning analytics and educational data mining
- Massive Online Courses (MOOCs)
- Mobile learning, educational television and ubiquitous learning
- Remote, online, and hybrid learning
Mass media and technology
> Communication, Mass Media and Culture
> Communications Media technologies
> Digital Culture and Communication
Digital Propaganda and advertising
Digital TV Audiences
Digital Film, Digital Photography, Digital Television, and Digital Video and Digital Media
Internet as a Medium for Cinema, Movies, Video, Film Communication
Internet Media Studies
COVID-19: Remote and distance learning
- The transition from face-to-face to online learning
- Digital Technologies and Resources for Learning under Lockdown
- Ensuring Students and Teachers’ Wellbeing
- The impact of COVID-19 on Education
- Management of educational institutions in the pandemic
- Education and technology in the area of COVID-19
Emerging Technologies in Education
- Flipped classroom and Flipped Learning
- Game Based Learning
- Mobile Technologies
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Cloud-based technologies
- Open Educational Resources
- Open Access Education
- Social and Digital Media in Education Simulation
- Learning scenarios based on virtual worlds
- Uses of language and translation technologies for educational purposes
- Digital Technology in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Maths)
Digital Experience in Education
- Digital literacy, media literacy and digital competence
- Understand teaching and learning.
- Improving Learning and Teaching.
- Rethinking Assessment
- Teacher Training and Support
- Instructional Design and Curriculum Priorities
- Keeping Students Engaged
Convallis aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at in. Vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo quis. Nam aliquam sem et tortor consequat id porta nibh. Vitae turpis massa sed elementum. Ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam.
Risus quis varius quam quisque. Et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer eget. Sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget. Nunc id cursus metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla posuere. Lectus sit amet est placerat in. Massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin. Risus viverra adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius. Convallis aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at in. Vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo quis. Nam aliquam sem et tortor consequat id porta nibh. Vitae turpis massa sed elementum. Ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam.