The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies on Education & Research – ICALTER 2022 has been taking place annually since 2021. Learning technologies could be considered a cornerstone of the new era of education and its support for Research, with the power to improve educational attainment. In this context, ICALTER aims to be a forum where researchers, developers, and education professionals can exchange experiences on several aspects of technological development applied to the context of learning to support education and research.
This event pursues a dual purpose:
- To establish a virtual space for sharing software and app ideas, and innovative experiences of digital transformation in teaching and learning.
- To strengthen international cooperation through the exchange of experiences and the transfer of knowledge among teachers, researchers, academics, students, and professionals with a strong interest in the digital transformation of teaching and learning.
ICALTER 2022 will be held FULLY ONLINE.
Call for papers
June 18th, 2022
Full paper submission date
September 18th, 2022
Notification of Acceptance
October 17th, 2022
Final camera-ready paper submission
November 1st, 2022
November 12th, 2022
November 16th to 19th, 2022
E-Learning: Projects and Experiences
- Computational architecture and solutions for teaching and learning problems
- Design Thinking
- Learning Objects and Open Educational Resources
- Learning Object Repositories
- Learning analytics and educational data mining
- Massive Online Courses (MOOCs)
- Mobile learning, educational television and ubiquitous learning
- Remote, online, and hybrid learning
Mass Media and Technology
- Communication, Mass Media, and Culture
- Communications Media technologies
- Digital Culture and Communication
- Digital Propaganda and advertising
- Digital TV Audiences
- Digital Film, Digital Photography, Digital Television, and Digital Video and Digital Media
- Internet as a Medium for Cinema, Movies, Video, Film Communication
- Internet Media Studies
Digital Experience in Education
- Digital literacy, media literacy, and digital competence
- Understand teaching and learning.
- Improving Learning and Teaching.
- Rethinking Assessment
- Teacher Training and Support
- Instructional Design and Curriculum Priorities
- Keeping Students Engaged
COVID-19: Remote and distance learning
- Transition from face-to-face to online learning
- Digital Technologies and Resources for Learning under Lockdown
- Ensuring Students and Teachers’ Wellbeing
- The impact of COVID-19 on Education
- Management of educational institutions in the pandemic
- Education and technology in the area of COVID-19
Emerging Technologies in Education
- Flipped classroom and Flipped Learning
- Games, Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Game Based Learning
- Mobile Technologies
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Cloud-based technologies
- Open Educational Resources
- Open Access Education
- Social and Digital Media in Education
- Learning scenarios based on virtual worlds
- Digital Technology in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Maths)
IEEE undergraduate stundet and
IEEE graduate student member (*)……….$ 200.00
IEEE member……………………………………………$ 260.00
Non IEEE………………………………………………….$ 330.00
(*) Each Registration allows the presentation of up to TWO papers. For more papers, thhe cost for each additional papaer is $150.00.
(*) Accredited by an educational institution official current enrollment report. This fee includes your participation as an attendee to the 2021 ICALTER.